Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Holidays

Hi All,

Another year has escaped and I'm back back to my annual problem of trying to figure out what to share in a seasonal letter. …...I can say that I haven't been working at Citrus for over a year so I guess I can be officially classified as retired. What I don't get yet is why, when we get up, get my daughter off to school, walk, eat lunch, etc. it's suddenly 3:00 PM and the day has vanished...... I think the earth has sped up rotating on its axis and all days have gotten shorter, which makes global warming a minor concern! …...... On a serious side I wish all a happy holiday season...... Best, Jim

Photobucket

Angela Lehner, Skip Fenner, Jim Williams, Liz (Pahl) Fenner in Pt. Reyes

Photobucket

Parker, Really delightful Tower of London Guide, Rebecca

Photobucket

Janet Williams in Vienna