Friday, April 17, 2015

Ken Marple passes

Apr 12 at 8:15 PM Dear Jim, I was looking forward to attend the class reunion this year however due to my physical condition. I will not be able to attend this year's class reunion. Attached is a full explanation, and I would like you to read to the entire class body when allowed. I will miss you all dearly and hope that everyone stays healthy for years to come. Sincerely, Kenneth R Marple Sr.


To my class of 1959 classmates, Pomona Catholic high school.



I very much wanted to attend the class reunion this year. However, it looks like my physical condition will not permit that. On March 10, 2015 I had a stomach ache, and went to Kaiser Permanente emergency room. Upon examination by a pet scan, they had found that I had stomach cancer, and it has metastasized to my liver, bones, and limp node system. Presently I am homebound, since my kidneys have shut down.

I hope you have a great reunion and I will be thinking of all of you. Please remember me in your prayers. It is hard to believe that 56 years ago we were looking forward to a nice adventures. I have fond memories of all at Pomona Catholic high school.



Sincerely,



Kenneth Marple