Wednesday, April 6, 2022

 Peter Nilsen

Pomona Catholic pch1959@gmail.com

Attachments8:17 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Gaetano, mike, cjt429, nrsepat, otellgren, akaak4, Ron, jnpat, lucyolson, Diana, loopwhl, johncfaris, roslyn, jim.ganger, joanne_haff, mrschiefpat, johnheieck, Susan, Sally, rhuitric, phurst, don, George, mjkelly9883018, onedottieh, thunderflashfbm, MIA, Dan, davidapeters, vincepiscopo, schooner59, msoth1, william, atn6341, maryjaneury, hoier9, Joe, twovincents, wwww5960, Sandra, sandyago1, MIA, GBOV, bbandbb, Marlen, nanag7, roxann, dlc45guard-people, Margaret, pkmauseth, Stephanie, Peter, davidcissell, electricman2011, Adele, hbastien455, Jim, joanmblake, Bob, joemargala, stevepoogie, Doreen, kcsandiego6, bzdd10036, jjohnson8222, wtfdnucsailor, appraisalsolutions57, rita_raffee, martinime4
Hi Jim,
Thank you for posting the Last Hurrah photos.  I enjoyed seeing our classmates. I'm not sure I would have recognized many of them but then they probably wouldn't have recognized me either.  Last week the Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge where I volunteer had a volunteer appreciation event.  I have attached a photo of me at that event as well as of my late wife Susan who also had been a volunteer there.  Please share these very recent photos.
Aloha,
Peter

Thanks Peter I'm sure all will be pleased to be hearing from you again......Jim